Bion Technology recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The company views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards. The Company Quality Policy calls for continuous improvement in its Quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide superior solutions and products to our customers, focused on their needs.
- Establish and follow a quality management system emphasized on product testing.
- Communicate this system within the company and where relevant to our key partners.
- Continually review this system to improve its effectiveness.
- Involve our employees and key trading partners in the continual development process.
- Establish objectives by which effectiveness and improvements may be measured.
- Establish feedback systems to measure the performance of Bion Technology.
- Learn from both the positive and negative outcomes of this measurement process, making improvements where appropriate.
- Develop our internal resources and share knowledge with our key trading partners to develop their resources.